Best Lacrosse Bags & Backpacks – If you are a sports person, you can feel the importance of a bag because a player has to manage their Sports equipment, such as taking the sport gears with them to the ground, it will be difficult to keep every equipment.
With you, that’s why you need to be ready with your equipment with you if you will have a bag to manage them it will be quite easy for you, as you know lacrosse gears are not only one or two there are a lot.
So, if you will have a bag you won’t need to pick them one by one they will be collectively stored in a bag.
The Top 3 Products Lacrosse Bags & Backpacks
3 of the Best tLacrosse Bags
#1. Warrior Black Hole Lacrosse Bag– The Most Versatile Lacrosse Bag
It is a high-quality bag which can easily hold the attacks stick its dimensions are 42 inches length,13 inches wide and 12 inches height. It
can easily keep your lacrosse gears which are smaller in the size, its dimensions are pretty good because there are a lot of bags in the market in which it is difficult to fit your shortest lacrosse a stick.
One of them is specially constructed to keep wet clothes separated, you can also keep your shoes inside this compartment and it prevents them from generating putrid.
It also has some separate pockets on its site and its length as well in case if you need to keep some small things or gears.
This bag also provides shoulder strap and handhold strap but the only problem with the straps, these are not adjustable.
It is available in four color options black, grey, white, and bright blue.
- Available in four color options.
- 42” length × 13” wide ×12” height.
- Features a separate wet shoe and gear compartment.
- Provide pocket outside of the bag as well.
- Shoulder strap and handhold strap are available.
- Straps are not adjustable
Warrior is a very famous and well-known name in the market of lacrosse it always manufactures high-quality products this bag is one of them.
Manufacturers considered the problem players usually do face that’s why they have provided a separate mesh pocket so that you can keep your wet shoe, clothes, or other leprosy gears in that to prevent them from generating putrid.
Its dimensions are 42 inches length × 13 inches wide × 12 inches height, it can fit your shortest shaft with other lacrosse gears at the same time.
It is not necessary that you can only use it for lacrosse it can be used for any other games such as football all, hockey, etc.
Overall it is a great product it looks stylish with an affordable price, it comes with 30 days warranty, you can own it from Amazon it is available in black color.
- Made up of nylon
- Unisex-adult bag
- 42 inches length, 13 inches wide, 12 inches height
- Separate next compartment
- Can hold the attack shaft easily
- Looks good
- 30 days warranty
- No color options
Brine is known for its quality products.
Its dimensions are 21 inches length, 14.5 inches wide and 5.5 inches height it is visible that it is a large bag which can hold your sticks as well as your other lacrosse gears.
Its main compartment is x-large with zippers, it has a lot of places for all your lacrosse gears.
It provides a side pocket that can hold your shafts easily.
you can buy it from Amazon at a very convenient price.
- X large main compartment
- The side pocket can hold up to 4
- Sturdy and durable
- 21 inches length 14.5 inches wide 5.5 inches in height.
- Additional compartments available on the outer surface of the bag
- No small separate compartment available for small lacrosse gears
The best heavy-duty lacrosse bag
This product doesn’t provide a lot of features but still, you can go for it because it is sturdy and durable.
Its dimensions are 40 inches length, 15 inches wide, and 15 inches high as you can see it can fit the shortest stick or we can say the attack stick.
It is a round-shaped bag it doesn’t provide any separate compartment inside or outside, it has only one compartment which you can use for keeping your heavy lacrosse gears and your attack stick.
If you are looking back in which you can carry your clothes shoes and gears all together so definitely this one is not for you.
It features Marine-grade zippers which are strong in comparison to any other average zipper in the market, it is thicker than other zippers.
That is why it can provide top class quality and it is also a reason which makes this bag sturdy.
It provides sturdy straps but its length is not adjustable you can sling it over your shoulder. This product is available in a variety of colors you can choose between black, red, navy, maroon and royal blue.
- Variety of colors
- 40 inches length, 15 inches wide, 15 inches high
- Marine-grade zippers
- Reinforced straps
- Able to fit an attack shaft
- It has only one set of strap
- slaps are not adjustable
- Doesn’t provide separated for pockets or compartments
#5. Diadora Team Bag
The Best Cheap Lacrosse Bag
This product is affordable there are few pros and cons which will make you think about this product, its dimensions are 20 inches length, 15 inches wide, 5 inches high as you can see it is a bit smaller.
In the size if you are looking a bag to keep your stick, in that case, this one is not for you it is perfect for keeping clothes, shoes and other small lacrosse gears.
One thing you guys going to love about it, this product features a vast range of pockets and most of the compartments provide zippers which can help maintain things inside the bags perfectly.
Two compartments are ventilated in easy words you can keep your shoes or wet clothes in this compartment is it will prevent putrid.
There is a pocket designed to keep the lacrosse balls. It provides removable shoulder straps and multiple adjustable straps for your convenience.
Overall it is a quite good product as it provides a lot of features but if you are willing to keep your stick in this bag, your bad luck! as it doesn’t have enough space to keep.
Lacrosse sticks otherwise it is a perfect product with a budget-friendly price.
It is available in various color combinations, you can choose between green, blue, purple, maroon, and red all these are available with a Black rim.
- 12 inches length, 15 inches wide, 5 inches high
- Provide multiple adjustable straps
- Removable shoulder strap
- More color options
- Range of pockets
- Features ventilated pocket
- Cannot fit a stick
3 of the Best Lacrosse Stick Bag
#1. STX Field Hockey Prime Stick Bag -The Best Attack Lacrosse Stick Bag
Lacrosse stick bags are designed to hold your sticks, it offers a long tubular shape which is ideal for holding your sticks perfectly.
This product is a bit wide so that you can hold more than one stick. its dimensions are 40 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 2.5 inches high.
This brand provides exterior mesh pocket so that you can keep your wet clothes or shoes in this pocket, as it is a mesh that means it is ventilated so it will prevent putrid generated from your wet clothes or shoes.
It also features a small zipper pocket in which we can keep your smaller lacrosse gears such as mouth guard or any other thing you want.
From its dimensions, it is visible that it is slim and won’t cover more space in your car or in your home you can carry it with you.
You may face one problem with this product, it is quite challenging to put and take out your lacrosse sticks from the bag.
Overall it is a great product you can see a lot of color options some of them are black, grape, electric blue there are a lot of such colors which are beautiful and soothing.
- More color options
- Can hold more than one stick
- 40 inches length, 6 inches wide, 2.5 inches high
- Features an exterior mesh pocket
- Slim design
- Extra zipper compartment
- Difficult to put in and take out the process takes from the bag
- It can hold a stick not more than 40 inches.
#2. Brine Women’s Classic Stick Bag -Only fits one stick
Brine is a brand that is known for manufacturing lacrosse gears for women, This stick back is also manufactured for Women especially, that doesn’t mean youth or kids can’t use this stick bag but men can’t use this bag because their lacrosse shafts are bit larger than women’s.
It is 44 inches long which means you can keep a 43 inches long stick in this bag. For women it is ideal but men’s stick can’t fit in this bag especially of goalies and defenders.
This bag is a bit narrow in this case it can be a bit difficult to keep more than one stick in the bag as it is designed to hold only one stick.
This bag doesn’t provide any extra compartment or mesh pocket on its outer surface but it is featuring an inner mesh pocket which is ideal for keeping your goggles.
It is also featuring moisture-resistant liner which protects your lacrosse stick from wet weather or any other wet condition.
It is available in several beautiful colors such as Black, pink, neon, etc. You can choose whichever suits your personality or you love.
- Available in several color options
- 44 inches length
- Moisture resistant linear
- Inner mesh pocket ideal for goggles.
- It can hold only one stick
- It can hold stick not more than 44 inches.
#3. Martin Sports Deluxe Lacrosse player’s Bag Holds Two Sticks -The best lacrosse a stick bag for a coach
It is a quality product it is designed with the help of professional and experienced players and it is manufactured with premium quality of nylon.
As many of the players need only one bag to pack all the lacrosse gears, so this one is for you because it provides different compartments or we can say a lot of compartments with one ventilated compartment to keep your wet clothes or shoes so that it won’t generate putrid.
This bag is sturdy as it is constructed with the premium quality of nylon so that it won’t tear out easily. All the different compartments it is providing are protected with double zippers.
So, that you can keep your gears securely and it won’t create any mess.
The only drawback you will get to see it is a bit bulky, it can consume your more space and can be a bit difficult to carry around. If you’re looking for a slim and sleek design so this one is not for you.
- It can fit 2 sticks
- Can hold your other small lacrosse gears
- 42 inches length, 13 inches wide, 12 inches height
- Provide 2 removable and adjustable straps
- Wide range of compartments
- Double zippers
- Constructed with nylon
- It is bulky
3 of the Best Lacrosse Backpack
#1. STX Lacrosse Side Winder Lacrosse Backpack -The best high-quality lacrosse backpack
STX is a well known and famous brand in the lacrosse market as it manufactures high-quality products This bag is also an example of this.
Its dimensions are 19.25 inches length, 14 inches wide, 9 inches deep, it is visible that this bag is quite large.
It provides two-compartment in the main body one is quite larger and the second one is a bit smaller it is ideal for keeping your lacrosse gears in it but if you want you can also keep your laptop or tablets in this compartment.
It also provides small pockets on its outer body which are mesh pocket and secured with zippers, it is ventilated and that’s why it is ideal for keeping your wet clothes or wet gears in this mesh pocket.
The most comfortable part of this bag is its straps and back panel, as they are padded.
it has two straps which are made up of elastic and they are looped on the sides it makes easy for you to slip your lacrosse shaft into these.
- 25 inches length, 14 inches wide, 9 inches deep.
- Separate compartments
- Padded straps and back panel
- Mesh outer pocket
- Straps to hold a lacrosse stick
- Smaller mesh pocket
#2. Harrow Elite Field Hockey / Lacrosse Backpack -The best two stick lacrosse backpack
This product is introduced by Harrow, it is not a very well known brand but in this product, Harrow did a great job.
Its dimensions are 18 inches length, 12 inches wide, 11 inches deep, it is considered as an ideal size. It has two compartments in its main body and one compartment which is designed partially is in front.
is ventilated and ideal for keeping your wet clothes or wet lacrosse gears to prevent them from generating putrid. Each compartment has its zipper and you can open or close it with that particular zipper.
This product provides a padded back panel and adjustable straps which make it more comfortable but the straps are not padded.
This product provides a lot of color options you may get confused while choosing one for you, the best of them are Carolina, grey and navy, silver.
- 18 inches length, 12 inches wide, 11 inches deep
- Separate inner compartments
- Also suitable for hockey
- Ventilated front pockets
- Able to hold two sticks
- More color options
- Not able to hold large lacrosse gears such as a helmet.
The best lacrosse backpack for youth
TronX designed this product specially for lacrosse players as it has 2 loops or we can say it stick carrier on its one side to hold your lacrosse a stick you can adjust it according to your shaft.
Straps can be easily open to remove the shafts. On the other side of the bag, there is a pouch for a water bottle so that you don’t need to do a lot of struggle in taking out your water bottle from the bag and putting it back.
This bag’s size is enough for your lacrosse gears but it is not able to hold your big lacrosse gears such as your helmet because it is bulky, but you can easily keep your uniforms in the bag, as it has to separate compartments it will be easy for you to manage.
This bag provides a padded back panel and straps but as per the people’s review they were not satisfied with the padding it was supposed to be a bit more padded and this is the reason it is not that much comfortable.
This backpack is unisex as it comes in grey color with diamond design if looks don’t matter for you so you can go for it because few of the people are not satisfied with its look but as it is unisex it can suit both girl and boy as well.
- Stick carrier on one side
- Water bottle pouch
- Double zippers
- Two separate compartments
- Adjustable and padded straps
- Not able to hold larger lacrosse gears such as helmet
- Available in only one color option
Guide to Choosing the Best Lacrosse Bags and Backpacks
What Do You Need in a Container of Lacrosse?
Lacrosse players do have a lot of equipment to carry with them.
You should choose a bag as per your need, first of all, you need to know what kind of gear you want to carry.
After deciding the features if you are looking for a bag you need to know some features which are necessary to be in a bag for convenience and durability.
- The bag and straps should be padded so that if you accidentally dropped or scrapped your bag somewhere your gears won’t get damaged in easy words we can say the bag you choose should protect your gears not only from impact forces but it should also protect your lacrosse gears from any kind of weather
- The degree of support should be correct so that you won’t feel discomfort while carrying the bag. It should be designed with enough smartness that it can distribute its weight so that it won’t cause you to pain and discomfort.
Different Bags for Your Lacrosse Gears
Three Types of Bags Are Design for Holding Lacrosse Gears: Backpack, Stick Bag, or Any General Bag Which We Also Call Duffle Bag.
- Backpack: It is necessary to carry your lacrosse gears because you can’t carry them one by one, it will be bothersome. You can use it for carrying your small electricity or any other important equipment you can use while in your game. You can also use the random backpack or buy one which is specially designed for lacrosse, you will get some features with the one which is designed for lacrosse it’s totally up to you because both can work well, but there are some features which you won’t be able to find in a random backpack so choose wisely.
- Bag: It can be used for storing your uniform or other important equipment you can also use a normal duffle bag you don’t need specially designed across a bag for keeping your clothes or shoes, but if they are wet it can generate putrid in your bag.
- Stick bag: Lacrosse stick is one of the most difficult lacrosse gear to carry with you because it can’t fit in any random bag you need a specially designed lacrosse stick bag to carry your lacrosse stick with you. Because this kind of bags not only keep your sticks but also provide them safety from wet conditions or minor impacts
Attributes to Look for in Your Lacrosse a Bag and Backpacks
- Type: You need to know that what kind of lacrosse gears you are willing to carry around with you because there are different type of bags for carrying a different type of lacrosse gears you can’t carry all the lacrosse gears in a same kind of bag for example if you want to carry your lacrosse stick you must buy lacrosse stick bag because you can’t put that in any random bag or backpack. Same as you want to carry your helmet with you need a bulky bag you can’t put your helmet in any random back because it won’t be able to carry your bulky helmet.
- Size: Bags or backpacks do come in different sizes it’s up to you that how many lacrosse gears you are willing to carry at a time if you are carrying a small number of lacrosse gears you don’t need a large size bag, but if you are carrying a lot of lacrosse gear then you need a bigger or larger bag for that you should read the description of the back it may be in length, weight, height or in liters as well.
- Features: This attribute is very important you should be very clear that what kind of features you are looking for some of you are willing to have separate compartments, separate compartments with zippers, mesh compartments or pockets to keep your wet clothes or shoes to prevent them from generating putrid, some of you may want to pad back panel and straps for comfort and less pain. There are a lot of features you can give a thumbs up.
- Durability: If you are spending money on any product, then you must have some expectations with that suggest it should be durable sturdy so that you won’t regret buying that product.
- The product should also protect your lacrosse gears from impact forces and also from wet weather conditions.
- Ergonomics: Ergonomics is basically about the size of straps and the amount of padding in back panel and straps.
- because if your bad can’t provide you comfort then it is worthless. The best should not hurt you while carrying around.
Summarizing the Options
We have reviewed the best three options in three categories you can buy in 2020.
We will give you here a summarized review.
10 of the Best Lacrosse Bag
- Warrior Black Hole Shorty Lacrosse Bag Black and Grey Maverik Lacrosse Bag
- Diadora Small Team Bag
- STX Field Hockey Prime Stick Bag
- STX Lacrosse Challenger Lacrosse Equipment Bag
- STX Lacrosse Side Winder Lacrosse Backpack
- Harrow Elite Field Hockey / Lacrosse Backpack
- Brine Magnus Equipment Bag, Black
- ERANT Lacrosse Bag Backpack – Lacrosse Bags for Boys
- Adidas Unisex Utility Lacrosse Backpack Duffel
- Brine Blueprint Backpack Custom
Your lacrosse gears are the most important part of your game that’s why you do need to take care of them.
When it’s come to caring them up, it is necessary to have a bag so that you can keep your across gears and sticks altogether.
Because players have to manage their Sports equipment, such as taking the sport gears with them to the ground, it will be difficult to keep every equipment with you, that’s why you need to be ready.
With your equipment and you if you will have a bag to manage them it will be quite easy for you.
The bag is not only for keeping your equipment in that but there are some features you need to look out, some of you are willing to have separate compartments, separate compartments with zippers, mesh compartments or pockets to keep your wet.
Clothes or shoes to prevent them from generating putrid, some of you may want padded back panel and straps for comfort and less pain.
These are some major points you need to consider while buying a bag for your lacrosse years the products we have reviewed have such qualities some of them are budget-friendly and some of them.
Are expensive but their quality is high, you have a choice choose wisely. That’s it for lacrosse bags & backpacks